Plymouth Citybus is the premier bus operator in the City of Plymouth and part of the Go-Ahead Group. Visit our website atwww.plymouthbus.co.uk . Continuous investment, ongoing staff training and partnerships are instrumental in our success.
Explore together this summer with Plymouth Citybus’ great value Kid for a Quid ticket.
Up to 3 kids can be added to any fare or concessionary pass, for all journeys throughout Plymouth and East Cornwall.
With hundreds of destinations its a great way to entertain the kids throughout the summer holidays.
It couldn’t be easier to do. just hop on board and ask the driver for a Kid for a Quid ticket.
Our top 5 tips for your Kid for a Quid ticket this summer!
- £1 is all you need! Concession passes can add a kid for a quid ticket as well as adult paying fares
- If you’re going again! If you are visiting an attraction for a second time make sure you do it before 31st August to get your Kid for a Quid ticket
- Time it well. Most attractions offer reduced price tickets if booked in advance. your Kid for a Quid ticket can be purchased from 1st July to 31st August, so book your trip in time
- Come rain or shine. Have a back up plan for wet weather. there are plenty of indoor attractions for you to visit in Plymouth and Cornwall
- Be spontaneous. For those days without a plan you can travel all day with your Kid for a Quid ticket
For your summer days our, here are some handy services to catch:
Service 70: Whitsand Bay, Kingsand, Cawsand and Cremyll
Service 71: Seaton and Downderry
Service 71A: Looe
Service 73: Polperro and Looe
Service 11A: Padstow
Service 12: Bude